There are 4 master nodes hosting all the cluster services such as the jobs manager and scheduler, the LDAP server and the NFS exports to the compute nodes.
See the detailed description of the Hydra installation.
HowTos: a set of pages describing how to perform common operations on the Hydra cluster.
- Login on Hydra.
- Use your working environment.
- Transfer files from/to Hydra.
- Prepare a job for Hydra.
- Monitor and control jobs for Hydra.
- Work with job arrays on Hydra.
- Compile and submit MPI programs on Hydra.
Service to access or request software, package or library installation. After an installation, the programs/libraries will be automatically accessible to all Hydra users. You can ask to install you own applications.